Submit a new abstract for the 2015 OSI-11 conference.
200 word abstracts must be submitted on the Abstract Submission page by Friday, March 13, 2015 (extended to March 27). After submitting your 200 word abstract, you must then upload a one-page summary (extended abstract with figures, references) by Friday, March 27, 2015.
Prepare and submit your 200-word abstract(s), and choose Oral or Poster presentation preference, using the template on the Abstract Submission page. Upon submission, you will receive an automatic confirmation via email with a personal Log In ID (your email address) and a unique Password. This will enable you to Edit your submitted abstract, and to prepare the required one-page summary, by logging in to the Abstract Manager using your ID and password.
Main topic Categories
When you enter the abstract submission page you will be asked to place your abstract into one of the following main topic categories:
- 1.0 Surface sensitive optical techniques
- 2.0 Theory of surface optical responses
- 3.0 Linear optical surface spectroscopy: Experiment
- 4.0 Nonlinear optics at surfaces: Experiment
- 5.0 Plasmonics, functionalized surfaces and nonostructures: Experiment
- 6.0 Unlisted/overlapping categories (please specify)